7 November 2013

TAG: The A-Z of Me



"The A-Z of Me" Tag 

I saw this on tag on Louise's blog (Sprinkle of Glitter) and thought it would be a good blog post to do as I'm just starting up, so here we go... Enjoy! :)


The A-Z of Me

Age: 20 years young

Bed Size: Queen size, can't remember what type of mattress we got, but it's amazing and I love it!

Chore you Hate: Ironing & Hanging out Washing.  Don't really know why as they don't take that long, but I hate it

Dogs: Golden Retrievers, Border Collies, King Charles Cavilers, Cocker Spaniels, etc... I love dogs!
Essential start of your day: Brush Teeth, Wash face & Moisturise. Also can't go without a cuddle from my husband :) 

Favourite Colour: Green

Gold or Silver: White gold

Height: 1.66 metres

Instruments I play: I "learnt" piano, trumpet & recorder however can't really "play" any of them

Job Title: Director of First Impressions

Kids: None yet :)

Live: Adelaide, South Australia

Mum's name: Mum

Nickname: I don't really have a nickname

Pet Peeve: People that drive in the right hand lane under the speed limit, :( makes me annoyed just thinking about it!

Quote from a movie: "Our love fern! You let it die! Are you going to let us die?!?!" (How to lose a guy in 10 days)

Right or left handed: Right handed

Siblings: 3 older siblings - 1 brother and then 2 sisterrs

Time you wake up: 6:30am but I snooze as long as possible

Underwear: None of your business!

Vegetables you dislike: Tomatoes

What makes you run late: I don't really have an excuse, its me being unorganised!

X-rays you've had done:  I have shark teeth (they just keep regrowing) so I have had x-rays because I'm weird

Yummy food you make: I make an awesome mushroom sauce to go with chicken... mmm :)  Also can make good garlic bread and meatloaf...  I love cooking with garlic :)

Zoo animal: I love animals so this is hard to choose... a tapir (look how cute they are! )

  
I tag Sarah to do this post & anyone else reading this. Let me know if you do it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment