23 January 2014

Mid Month Favourites

So I have never done a favourites post before, but I was home alone last night taking photos of products and thought that I would start.  These products aren't my "January Favourites" or "December Favourites" they are simply the my favourite products for the moment.




Tommy Girl Perfume
My husband has always loved this scent so when it was on sale on Click Frenzy I picked up two bottles.  I am coming to the end of this bottle and have worn it every day since I bought it. It is a very fruity scent and I really enjoy it.

Lucas Papaw Ointment
This is the most amazing stuff ever.  It can be used so many ways from Chafing to Lip balm.  I apply it at the beginning of my makeup so by the time I'm ready for lipstick my lips are beautifully soft.




I'm still working on my photography skills so the colours aren't perfect - sorry!

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick 801 Pink Cloud
This Lipstick is lovely.  It is a lovely sheer, frosty pink colour and it extremely moisturising.  A lovely pop of colour for an everyday look.

L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Lipstick 378 Velvet Rose
 I love the packaging of this lipstick as much as I love the colour.  It is a gorgeous dusky rose/pink colour which when swatched comes out more barbie pink than it looks in the tube.




Real Techniques Stippling Brush
 I love this brush.  I have always wanted a stippling brush to buff in my liquid foundation and this brush works a dream.  It cuts down time in my daily routine and leaves a perfect finish.

V05 Heat Protect Styling Spray
This is heat protect spray is the best I have tried so far. It leaves my hair lovely and glossy and I don't have dry ends really at all anymore.  I also sometimes spray it through the roots of my hair when it's a really hot day and it helps with frizz which is wonderful.

Revlon Photo Ready 3D Volume Mascara
 I love this mascara for my bottom lashes on a normal day or if I can't really be bothered I wear it on the top as well.  It is a tubular mascara which means instead of coating the lashes it makes a tube around the lashes which means it is extremely easy to remove.  This is probably the main reason I like it but I like the definition is gives as well.



Chi Chi Cosmetics Bases Eyeshadow Palette
This has all the colours I would need in an everyday palette and I love it.  I've spoken about Chi Chi eye shadows before - I am a BIG fan :)

So those are my current favourites which I am absolutely loving at the moment.  Let me know what products you have been loving at the moment as I am always up for trying new things!  Have you tried any of these products?  You should!  Because they are amazing!



No comments:

Post a Comment