29 January 2014

My Makeup Brush Collection




 For the longest time I didn't think makeup brushes were worth it.  I used my hands for foundations and sponges for powder.  I didn't use blush or bronzer and if I used eyeshadow it would be one colour with a finger.  But slowly I realised the difference brushes could make and slowly my collection is growing.  There are so many brushes still on my wish list but at the moment these brushes are getting my face done.
 

I made my brush holder from a Mini Jar Candle (Creamy Caramel - mmm smells so good) from Dusk which I had finished.  I washed the empty jar and filled with rice to allow the brushes to stand up.  I have left the sticker on for the moment but will probably remove it eventually.  I love this way to store my brushes and I got the idea for the rice off someone off YouTube.  I can't for the life of me remember who but it's a good and cheap option instead of the beads.

At the moment it is looking a bit full so I am burning an Ikea candle like crazy so I have another holder.  The Ikea candle's are only $2.49 so it's a cheaper option.


 1.  ecoTOOLS  Brush - bought this is America & cannot remember which one it is!
3.  Manicare Eyeshadow Blending Brush
4.  Manicare Eyeshadow Blending Brush
8.  Tweezers (not really a brush but an essential!)


What's your favourite makeup brush at the moment?  I'm looking for a reasonably priced fluffy eye shadow brush so let me know if you have a good one!



No comments:

Post a Comment