27 March 2014

Excitement!

Last night I went to Rundle Mall with my husband to search for a dress for a wedding we're going to in a few weeks.  I was going to try to get a cheaper dress from Harris Scarfe as they are coming out with quite nice dresses but I couldn't find anything :(  So I went into MYER and headed straight for the Review section!

Now we've spoken before about my love for Review in the past.  I have loved their beautiful, classy clothes for a long time now and always love the excuse to buy a new dress.  At the moment they are having a Up To 50% Off Sale so make sure you either check out their website or go in-store!  I haven't had too much pull towards their recent releases so I wasn't sure whether I would get anything... But I did ;)

When I first saw this dress I loved it.  But then I saw the price tag.  Now I only paid $179.00 compared to the original price of $269.99 but I really wanted to budget for this wedding.  Still this dress is so beautiful and I'm so happy my generous, amazing, lovely, gorgeous (I'm very thankful haha) husband convinced me to get it!
  

The Frenchie Dress

Image taken from Review Website

I plan to go very monochrome with this outfit with black heels, minimal jewellery & straight hair.  I don't think I need a necklace because of the gorgeous neckline and I don't want curls because I feel like it's a very simple, minimal outfit that creates a lovely effect on it's own.

Though I have partly decided what I'm wearing with this dress I'd love your feedback on what you'd wear with it!  Also what are you loving at Review at the moment?  I seriously recommend their clothes as their quality is impeccable!



No comments:

Post a Comment