5 March 2014

Kérastase - Nutritive Irisome Shampoo & Conditioner

    One of the many samples I have received from Pinch Me was the Kérastase - Nutritive Irisome Shampoo & Conditioner.  The samples were a good size, probably about double what I would use in my hair, however because they were in a sachet I used the whole thing in one go.  I wish samples came in little bottles all the time because they mean you don't waste the sample and that you can use them over a few days.

Both the shampoo and conditioner were very thick in consistency are really nourished my hair.  The Nutritive Irisome range is said to be "The Best In Dry Haircare Just Got Better' and I would say this is true.  I really struggle with dry and split ends and this shampoo & conditioner combo really felt like a mask to my hair.  I managed to get 2 of these samples which means I have been able to try it again and so far so good.







The one negative with this product is that it smells absolutely terrible!  Think cheap motel shampoo/conditioner crossed with floral.  Some people may like this but I definitely don't, especially not when it comes to my hair.  I like my hair to smell of "good quality product".  Meaning I like that smell of freshly washed hair that has a "product" smell not fruity, etc.  I don't know how to explain it :)  Please say you understand!

Have you tried anything from the Kérastase range?  If so what are your thoughts and is there anything you'd recommend?



No comments:

Post a Comment