20 March 2014

Not posting today...

So I told myself I wasn't going to let my blog run my life and I have sort of started to feel like this is the case.  I have recently started posting Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays at 8:45am (Adelaide time) every week.  This has been quite hard some weeks and some weeks easy.  This week has been hard.  And I keep apologising because I want to be a regular blogger and I feel like I'm letting my readers down.

But this is not the case.  I started this blog for me to get out what I want to say and to make my opinions known.  And lately I have been stressed about getting the posts done on time.

So today there was no post.  And I was going to tweet and say SORRY I DIDN'T POST AGAIN!  But I decided against that.  Because I'm not that sorry... I just didn't have time.  So my next post may be tomorrow or it may be next Tuesday, I'm just not sure yet.

Lol sorry for the random and a tad negative post... I suppose I did actually get a post up today but it's not at all planned.

Hope you guys are having a fantastic week!


No comments:

Post a Comment