9 April 2014

Anniversary Weekend

 On the 31st of March my husband and I celebrated our two year wedding anniversary and this year it was my turn to organise a surprise weekend.  We ended up going to the Stamford Grand Glenelg for the night and I thought I'd just show you a few pics of our room and view.  I organised an Ocean View room and booked the Romance & Seduction Package.

 Rose petals and candles littered the room...


 And a single red rose placed on the bed along with luxurious toiletry products...


 Canapes, Chocolates & Chocolate dipped strawberries were ready for eating...


And a bottle of chilled French Champagne ready to pop open...


 Delicious!


I like some sushi but this wasn't my favourite... the little tarts however were delicious!


We watched the sun set from our amazing view...




And then strolled down the main street of Glenelg and had a simple tea ;)


 And then had a coffee & licorice log (as is our tradition) at Bracegirdles...


 The next morning we work up to this....


 What an amazing view?  The best part was that as we were the 2nd from the top floor you could see the ocean from our beds so we slept with the curtains open and woke naturally.

The package came with room service breakfast and selection was amazing!  Look how much we got!


The package included valet parking and a late checkout of 12pm which were added bonuses :)

We had a lovely weekend away and enjoyed walks on the beach and just relaxing.  It's nice going on a holiday that isn't far from home because it means you don't tire yourself out on the trip home.  Overall I really enjoyed the package I chose at the Stamford Grand especially the breakfast... a little bit fancy!  We even got a bottle of wine with a personalised message to keep which is such a nice addition.

Hope you are all having a good week.  I'll talk to you soon!




Btw check out my latest post on my foodie blog if you haven't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment