16 April 2014

Wishlist: Beauty

 I love doing these wishlists and today instead of the chatty post I was going to do I decided to do a Beauty version.  Some of these things will probably be on my wishlist forever however others I plan to purchase when I go to America in January next year!  (WOOHOO!)


 (left to right, top to bottom... you know the drill!)
 
Alex Drawers - $119.00
 I love the idea of these drawers - they are sleek and would hold everything together.

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - $68.00
I have heard great things about this foundation and would love to try it - it's just the price tag that is scaring me :)

 M.A.C. Lipsticks
I'm not particularly fussed over which colour as I have never swatched any (let alone been in a M.A.C. store.  But I am dying to try the brand!)

Confessions of a Concealaholic - $36.00
I have heard great things about Benefit's concealers and this looks like a good way to try different ones :)

Makeup Manual - $55.00
 (I've seen this book cheaper online)
I saw a review of this book on Autumn Leaves and now I REALLY want to read this book!  I'm going to search for it today in my library *fingers crossed* :)

Essie Nail Polish in Cocktail Bling - $16.95
(price in Australia)
I am loving grays in nail polish at the moment but don't own any grey nail polish.  There is something about Essie nail polish - I just love the colours and the cute little bottles.  I particularly liked this colour.

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - $54.00
I think everyone wants this palette - I love the browns and pinks!

24-Lipstick Acrylic Organiser - $9.50
I have SO many lipsticks!!  Anything to help store them would be great!

Malm Dressing Table (White) - $199.00
 My dream is to have my own little makeup setup with a table and mirror to spend time doing my makeup.  One day maybe :)  For now I just use the bathroom and my makeup is in my bedroom all jumbley :P



Usually doing chatty posts makes me feel better when I'm stressed because I can get everything out and it all somehow feels clearer.  Today however this post has made me feel calm... maybe because it came so easy to me.  Lol I love thinking about beauty products I would love to buy.  I can't wait to go to America next year and get everything cheap!  :)


Let me know what would be on your Beauty Wishlist - I'd love to know and am always looking for new products to add to mine :)





No comments:

Post a Comment