12 May 2014

April 2014 Lust Have It Women's Box - UPDATED VERSION

I was so excited to try the Lust Have It beauty subscription box (or should we now say bag?) and when this arrived at my door I dropped everything and grabbed my camera.  I have been subscribed to Bella Box for a few months are really love the concept of not only a surprise every month but also being able to try out new products.  I had checked out Lust Have It's Facebook page and seen a few sneak peeks and couldn't wait to dig in!




The Women's Beauty Box subscription costs $19.95 per month* and contain 5 - 6 deluxe beauty items.  The subscription is delivered for free to your door and regularly contains approximately $60.00 worth of products!




You get the usual card which contains the items you received and what they cost.  And they have recently updated their packaging which means instead of the usual box subscription services provide, we get a makeup bag.  I really like the new packaging as it is something I will definitely use as you can never have too many makeup bags!



1.  Glamourflage Jane Gem Face Primer
Cost: RRP per 8.5ml is $22.95.  Full Size Sample! 

I was really excited to get this full size sample having seen pictures on their facebook page.  I had never tried the brand before but you expect quality for the price it is worth.  This primer seems very unique with a nail polish type bottle which is a tad unusual and I don't really think it's necessary as I use my fingers to work my primer in anyway.  I have used this primer a few times and it keeps my makeup on all day at work which is just what I want!






2.  Claytime 100% Pure Mineral Bronzer
Cost: RRP per 3g is $29.95.  Full Size Sample! 

There was a lot of controversy surrounding this bronzer not being full size but it seems that it is a special edition that Claytime brought out for Lust Have It.  I don't use bronzers very often but wanted to try some new ones so was really happy to receive this one.  This bronzer is too shimmery to double as a contour but I really enjoy the natural glow it gives.  I might save this one for Spring/Summer :)










 3.  Bioderma Atoderm Creme
Cost:  RRP per 200ml is $29.95.  I got a 15ml sample which is worth $2.25.

I have seen Bioderma circulating beauty boxes a lot recently and so far have enjoyed everything I have used.  I really enjoy using face creams and so this is a nice addition to my skin care collection.  am really enjoying this so far!




4.  Wotnot Facial Wipes for Oily/Sensitive Skin
Cost:  RRP per 25 wipes is $7.95.  I got 5 wipes which are worth $1.59

I received these wipes in my March Bella Box as well as receiving them for free from their facebook page.  I will use these wipes and really enjoy them like I did last time.  You can never have too many facial wipes! :)




 5.  Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Cost:  RRP per 225ml is $9.95.  I got a 29ml sample which is worth $1.28.

 I have received Aveeno lotion as a free sample quite a lot recently but this was a nice little surprise as it came in a bottle instead of a foil packet.  This means I can take this in my handbag and I will get a few uses out of it.  I like this lotion, it's nothing special but is a good one to have.

 



And those were the contents of my April 2014 Lust Have It subscription!

Total Box Value = $58.02

(And that doesn't even include the value of the makeup bag!)

And now here is the exciting bit!  If YOU would like $5.00 off your first month's Lust Have It Women's Beauty Box simple enter the code THINKAPRIL at the checkout and your first bag will only cost you $14.95!!  How cool is that?! :)



Overall I was really happy with my first Lust Have It box and I can definitely see what all the hype is about.  I love how there was 2 full size products both being makeup items and the fact that I will use everything in my bag!

Are you subscribed to Lust Have It?  What did you get in your bag?  Let me know if you have any tips of using the products included!








*I was kindly supplied this box by Lust Have It for review, however all opinions are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment