20 June 2014

Holidays Holidays Holidays

Last weekend my husband & I finally booked our trip to AMERICA and CANADA for J next year!!!  Woohooo and we are so excited!   We are planning to leave mid January and return mid February which will make it our longest holiday we've ever taken - four weeks!  We are officially going to visit the following places:
San Franscico
We will be here for 2 nights and hope to see the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz & ride the trollies.  I loved Princess Diaries when I was younger, actually who am I kidding I still love it now.
 
One of the best lines! :)
 
Canada
I don't want to be too specific as we'll be visiting family but we'll be near the border doing family things :)   The main thing I want to do here is go to WALMART!!!  Lol
New York City
 Where do you start with NYC?  There is just so much to do and see so it's lucky we have a week!  We pretty much are doing it all :)

Washington D.C.
We are going to catch a train from NYC to get here and spend only 1 night just to see the sights.  I want to see the obvious ones like the White House but then I would also like to see the Holocaust Museum.

Los Angeles
 We're going to do the usual things like Disneyland, Universal Studios, Warner Bros Studios & the Walk of Fame.  I also want to go shopping here because their climate is the closest to ours.  I really want to do a Friends tour - best show ever!

Grand Canyon
We are going to try to drive here and spend a night here but we haven't booked anything yet.  We have given ourselves a lot of time in LA so that this can be a possibility.


So that's just a really general overview of what we'll be doing & where we are going.  We can't wait to go back to America as we really didn't get enough time last time.  I just can't wait to go shopping and am planning to stock up on my winter clothes as when we get back it will be nearly Autumn in Australia.  I also want to go to snow while I'm there as they will definitely have more of it then we do!  :)

Let me know if you have any ideas of things we can go see because I really need tips!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment