10 June 2014

..May..

The end of May was a really hard time for me which is why I haven't blogged since the 22nd of May.  I'm not going to give details because I don't really want to & I don't really find it appropriate.  But now I am back!  My month has been so hectic that I still have my Lust Have It & Bella Box May boxes in their boxes to review.  This is really weird for me as usually the first thing I do when I get home is rip them open, take photos & try the products.  So I am going to try to get these up this week along with the usual posts that I do... i.e: a bit of beauty and a bit of me rambling :)  I can't wait to get back into blogging again!  I really want to get more regular (haha but I won't promise a schedule again unless I know I can stick to it!)  I also really want to write more lifestyle/ non-beauty related posts... that is if I have anything interesting to say :)

Let me know what you guys got up to in May!




PS:  Sorry this is a short one!  I have just gotten back from Melbourne having been back home for a week... 

No comments:

Post a Comment