23 July 2014

June 2014 Lust Have It Women's Box

The Lust Have It Women's Beauty Box subscription costs $19.95 per month* and contain 5 - 6 deluxe beauty items.  The subscription is delivered for free to your door and regularly contains approximately $60.00 worth of products!  June's Lust Have It Women's Box brought the return of their new packaging, a makeup bag. The subscription came late again unfortunately however they have promised us that they have already started with shipping the July bag!  The bag was quite similar to last time so I am hoping they change it up this time.




 Every month you get a card with the products you have received and how much the full size is worth.







 1.  Teeez Trendy Cosmetics - Head Over Heels Nail-Lacquer
Cost:  RRP per 7ml is $18.  I got a full size sample!

This month members got the chance to choose a Teez product they wanted, either an eyeliner or a nail polish.  Because I receive my subscription to review I got a surprise :)  I got a nail polish in the colour Carmine Craze which is a beautiful shimmery burgundy colour.  I don't really paint my nails a whole lot and if I do I do a neutral colour.  But I painted my Mum's nails and she loved this polish!








2.  John Plunkett - Glyco Peel
Cost:  RRP per 15ml is $29.95.  I got a full size sample!

I haven't tried this baby yet... I know I know I'm behind :)  It's the type of product that's right down my alley though so I can't wait to try it.  Let me know if you want a review on this bad boy - gotta love the fact it's full sized too!





 
3.  La Roche Posay - Effaclar Duo
Cost:  RRP per 40ml is $27.95.  I got a 3ml sample which is worth $2.10.

 This was the first thing from the box I tried and I HATED it!  It dried me out within two uses of the product and over the next week different areas of my face slowly fell off (eww... sorry for the gross TMI).  This was the product I was looking forward but ended up really disappointed!  Still it would be a great sample for someone it did work on... just not for me unfortunately.




4.  Orly Nail File & Toe Separators
Cost:  RRP for Nail File is $1.65 & for Toe Separators is $4.95.  Both full size samples!

The big red stickers say it all on these products - FREE with every 2 ORLYmini polishes.  I may or may not use these... but they are a gift with purchase not really a full size sample.  That said the mini nail files are really cute!!






5.  Nuxe - Creme Nirvanesque
Cost:  RRP per 50ml is $49.99.  I got a 2ml sample which is worth $2.00.
and Creme Nirvanesque Eye Contour
Cost:  RRP per 15ml is $44.99.  I got a 15ml sample which is worth $6.00.

 Sample packets don't do it a whole lot for me...  that said I will use these creams, probably when I've had a bad day and feel like pampering myself.  Not much else to say about these.




BONUS - $30 Hello Fresh Gift Card

I was really excited about this gift card until I logged into their website and realised they only deliver to Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne.  So this is useless to half of Lust Have It users.  I almost think it would've been worth targeting this sample to only those in the areas that it can be used.  That's a lot of gift cards wasted!

That aside it's a great idea and I might give it to my Mum to see what it's like!  Wish I could use it... it would be a great post for my other blog.
 




And those were the contents of my June 2014 Lust Have It subscription!

Total Box Value = $64.65

(not including the $30 giftcard as I couldn't use it)

And now here is the exciting bit!  If YOU would like $5.00 off your first month's Lust Have It Women's Beauty Box simple enter the code THINKAPRIL at the checkout and your first bag will only cost you $14.95!!  WOOHOO - BARGAIN :)



Overall this hasn't been my favourite month of Lust Have It and so I look forward to seeing if they redeem themselves with July's bag.  It's the first month that I've been a bit iffy about the bag so hopefully they pick up on their game!  I'm already excited about the sneak peek they've given - everyone gets a mineral eyeshadow in their box, something I've never tried!

Are you subscribed to Lust Have It?  What did you get in your bag?  Let me know if you have any tips of using the products included!








*I was kindly supplied this box by Lust Have It for review, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment