13 August 2014

You're It! The TMI Tag


I always thought I'd be the blogger that would do all the tags but I seem to so about half of them and then get bored and they just sit in drafts for a few months before I delete them.  But when I saw this tag on Sarah's blog Diary of a Beauty Padawan I knew I wanted to do it.  I always find I only like some of the questions in tags, but I think this one is nearly all good :)

What are you wearing?
I'm in my work getup at the moment so I'm wearing:  white satin top which black checks tucked into a plain black, high-waist pencil skirt with black peep-toe high heels.

Ever been in love?
Yes :)  For the past 6 years!

Ever had a terrible breakup?
No, I married my first boyfriend... really!

How tall are you?
I am 166 centimetres which is ... *googles "166cms to feet"* ... about 5'5" if you're not in Australia :)

How much do you weigh?
It's a secret ;)

Any tattoos?
No!  I change my mind every 5 minutes so how would I ever decide something that would be on my body forever??

Any piercings?
Nope... wow I'm really boring :(

OTP?
*googled "OTP"* ... haha I'm slowly learning that I'm too old for this internet speak!  Ummm is it bad that all the characters that I liked together ending up having one part dying? :(  I'll just say all the characters in friends!  Ross & Rachel 4EVA! <3 haha

Favourite show?
Friends!!!!!!!!!  Downton Abbey, Revenge, The Paradise, Better Homes & Gardens (granny alert!), The Block, Domestic Blitz...  I have sooo many.  But my favourite forever and always is Friends!!


Favourite bands?
I'm someone that likes all music so I find it really hard to pick a favourite!  I don't even have a favourite genre so how can I have a favourite band...  I love them all!

Something you miss?
I really miss my family and Melbourne in general.  There's something really comforting about being in the place you grew up in.  Everything seems simpler, you know where things are and you know how to do things.  Plus if you don't know anything your family are there to help you out.

Favourite song?
Bleurgh... favourite questions are so hard!  I hate picking because as soon as I do I think of another one!  At the moment I'm really loving Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer and Tighrope by Illy ft. Scarlett Stevens.

How old are you?
21.

Zodiac sign?
Aquarius... because that tells SO much about me doesn't it... :|

Quality you look for in a partner?
When I met my husband the first thing that drew me to him is that he smiled at a baby... haha sounds strange but I thought he was some "class clown" type guy that made everyone laugh and had the confidence to match.  But when I saw him smile at the baby I was like CHECK husband material ;) haha.  To be honest I think if I was looking for a partner it would be someone that I have fun with that I can laugh and laugh and laugh with.  I'm lucky I got that :)


Favourite quote?
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain! 
and
Proverbs 15:1  A soft answer turns away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.


Favourite actor?
Jennifer Lawrence... I also like Bruce Willis :)

Favourite colour?
Green :)  The colour of my car, grass and leaves!

Loud music or soft?
Loud.  Always loud!

Where do you go when you are sad?
I go to my bed.  It's my happy place.  If I'm out and about I like to go off by myself anywhere that I can and juts sit and think.  But if I'm home definitely my bed.
How long does it take you to shower?
I'm actually really quick!  I can proudly say that I beat my husband even when I have long hair to wash and legs to shave!
How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
I'm not a morning person... I will stay in bed as long as possible.  Which means once I'm up I have to be super quick!  I generally get ready in 20 minutes (I shower at night) and have to sprint to the bus stop every morning because I've stayed in bed 30 minutes longer than I should've.

Ever been in a physical fight?
No...  because I know I wouldn't win!

Turn on?
The lights!  Haha lame I know but seriously ... none of your business ;)

Turn off?
Arrogance, cockyness, etc... pretty much every girl's list so WHY don't guys get with the program? :)

The reason I started blogging?
I have wanted to blog ever since watching The Perfect Man at the movies (which I just realised was 9 years ago!!)  I wanted to create a blog with reviews of things I was getting sent to tell the truth and Thinking About April kicked forward from there.  I also wanted a little slice of the internet for ME!  Plus my slight obsession for Youtube didn't help at all :)

Fears?
I am terrified of dead things.  Something which wikipedia tells me is called Necrophobia.  Whenever I see a dead thing I get this overwhelming sense of dread and my heart starts beating at 100 miles an hour!  I once saw a dead mouse while I was running and I ran faster than I had ever run in my life to get away from it.  This fear goes as far dead insects and even just a flies' wing will make me run away.  It's so weird!
I am also terrified of the dark... well not so much of the dark itself but what the darkness holds.  I have a WAY too big imagination and it brings out the worst in the dark.
Last thing that made you cry?
My stupid hormones... I am the most emotional person!

Last time you said you loved someone?
Sometime today speaking to the husband :)

Meaning behind your blog name?
Originally I was called "Thinking About" and I was going to have each post leading on from that.  So like Thinking About "airports", "moisturisers", etc...  But then I no longer wanted to write posts that fit with that so I changed to Thinking About April which I like!

Last book you read?
... ...
The book you are currently reading?
None at the moment... I need to start one!
Last show you watched?
Friends, we're watching them (AGAIN) starting at season 1 every night before we go to bed.

Last person you talked to?
Someone at work

The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
Amy -- she's my best friend! We're exactly the same, except complete opposites. The only way to understand it is to meet us both together.

Favourite food?
Too many amazing foods to narrow it down to one... Potatoes, Beetroot, Toffee Apples, etc...

Place you want to visit?
I'd like to visit Greece... I have friends that went there recently and it looks INCREDIBLE! I've never been anywhere with "culture" like that so I'd love to go... someday!

Last place you were?
Currently at work, last place is home I guess??

Do you have a crush?
Married to him

Last time you kissed someone?
This morning :)

The last time you were insulted?
No idea thankfully!

Favourite flavour of sweets?
"Sweets" or lollies as we call them aren't my favourite... I love chocolate!

What instruments do you play?
Recorder, Piano & Trumpet... all terribly unfortunately!

Favourite piece of jewellery?
My wedding rings... they are my only piece of jewellery that I really wear at the moment.
 



Last sport you played?

I walked up Mt Lofty?

Last song you sang?
No idea!  How do people remember these things?

Favourite chat up line?
Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

Have you ever used it?

Oh yeah... all the time! ;)

Last time you hung out with someone?

The weekend probably :)

Who should answer the questions next?
Anyone that wants to!  Make sure you let me know if you do though so I can check them out!



No comments:

Post a Comment