23 September 2014

It's Spring Time!


Finally it's my favourite season... SPRING!  I say this at the start of every season but with Spring it is probably the most true.  I have been having a really good week so far so I thought I'd keep up with the positivity and write a happy post.  So here are some of the reasons I love Spring...

Baby Animals!

Spring is the time when all the animals have their cute little babies and who doesn't want baby animals?!  I know I do!  I recently went to the Adelaide Show and fell in love with all the animals... and wanted to take them all home!  If you like animals like me, enjoy the following pictures...  
You. Are. Welcome.





Spring Blossoms

I think spring blossoms are one of my favourite flowers, if not my favourite. And I love how Spring brings them and everywhere you go it smells beautiful!  All our trees have gotten blossoms on them at the moment and it is so exciting especially as that means that fruit is coming soon too!






Gorgeous Weather

Today and yesterday both have been 26 degrees which is my ideal temperature.  I love it when the weather gets warmer and warmer in the day but it's still cold at night and that is exactly what it's been at the moment.  I love being able to have my lunch outside instead of being stuck inside all of the time.


So those are a few reasons why I love Spring and why I feel so chirpy at the moment!  Let me know what your favourite season is and why :)  I'm having such a good week for no particular reason at all and I hope you all are as well!





No comments:

Post a Comment