9 October 2014

Lust Have It August 2014 - BIRTHDAY BOX!

The Lust Have It Women's Beauty Box subscription costs $19.95 per month* and contain 5 - 6 deluxe beauty items.  The subscription is delivered for free to your door and regularly contains approximately $60.00 worth of products! We got the same hot pink bag as last week but I (silly me) forgot to take a picture.




This month was an awesome box/ bag for Lust Have It!  It was their Birthday Box and when you hear that you know it has to be good!  But I had no idea it was going to be as good as it was!  I will literally use everything...  Squueeeeee :)




I'm pretty sure everyone got the same things in the box this month and they were the following...




1.  Eleven Australia - Miracle Hair Treatment
Full Size Product!  $24.95

I am starting to hair products..  for the longest time I would just use shampoo & conditioner and very occasionally hair spray.  Now I use "hair treatments" - look at me go! Lol  Seriously though I like this product.  When I first opened it I wasn't sure whether I would ever use it but once I got past the very strong coconut smell I really enjoyed what it did.  It is one of those treatment that does 100 different things but what I have noticed is that when I apply a small bit to my wet hair it detangles it so quickly without needing a brush.  A winner in my book and a keeper for now :)


 2.  Essenzaa Fuss Free Naturals - Facial Cleansing Wipes
Full Size Product!  $6.95 + $2.50

Facial wipes from a beauty subscription box...  We get so many of these but this time I was happy because it came with a full size for the bathroom and a mini pack for the handbag.  What more could a girl want?


3.  BioElixa - Body Shaper Stretch Mark Diminisher
Full Size Product! $39.00

I will use this product too.  Are we sensing a theme here?  I really like everything in this box!  After I got my married I gained weight quickly and then lost it again quickly as well last year.  Because of this I have stretch marks.. there I said it... phew!  I have used this creme a few times and I'm liking it so far.  I haven't really noticed a difference over time however I probably need to do it twice a day like it says.


4.  Bioderma - Crealine H20
 RRP for 250ml is $29.99 - received a 20ml sample = $2.40

Having tried the Garnier dupe for this I really wanted to try the original.  I really liked the dupe but I loved the original.  I also loved how cute the deluxe sample of this was!


5.  Marsk Eyeshadow Brush Pro-Line 
Full Size Product!  $28.95

It was great thinking on their part to give this brush as last month we all received Marsk Eyeshadows.  It's a nice quality brush and though I don't think I'd pay the full price for it, I was pretty stoked to see it in my bag!


The box also contained the following discount cards which contain heaps of different offers :)  I don't think I'll actually use them but if you already used the stores then you would be stoked!




And those were the contents of my August 2014 Bella Box subscription!

Total Box Value = $104.75


Once again 4 out of 5 of the samples were full sized however this month the box was worth stacks!!!  The Birthday Box completely wowed me this month so props to you Lust Have It!  And now here is the exciting bit!  If YOU would like $5.00 off your first month's Lust Have It Women's Beauty Box simple enter the code THINKAPRIL at the checkout and your first bag will only cost you $14.95!




Let me know if you're subscribed to any of the beauty subscription services and which one you would recommend!  I'm a bit over Bella Box at the moment unfortunately but Lust Have It have been super on point and getting better and better.  What are your thoughts on this month's bag?










No comments:

Post a Comment