7 November 2014

Lust Have It September 2014 | Thinking About April

The Lust Have It Women's Beauty Box subscription costs $19.95 per month* and contain 5 - 6 deluxe beauty items.  The subscription is delivered for free to your door and regularly contains approximately $60.00 worth of products!  At the moment Lust Have It is the beauty subscription to go for in my opinion and this month did not disappoint.

We got the same pink bag which to be honest I would prefer if they changed it up though it will make a good gift.  I didn't take a photo of all the products together as for some reason I missed one out so we'll jump straight into it...  Also I didn't get a card in my bag this month but managed to find the prices online.

1.  The Cosmetic Kitchen Macadamia Wax Creme Highlighter
Full Size Product!  $24.50

Didn't get a picture of this one,  sorry guys!  This product really confused me and still does.  Can anyone tell me how to use this please?! :)


2.  ModelCo - Skincare Sachets
 

Even though sachets like this are usually really unpopular in beauty subscription boxes I think these will be a hit.  I like the idea of giving you a whole skincare routine instead of just one sachet of one step.  I got this in my October Bella Box so I'll be able to try it twice!


1. Uriage - Surgras Liquide
RRP for 400ml is $34.95.  I received 8ml = $0.70


A small sample but a useful sample.  I will use this maybe not straight away but you can never get enough skincare!  I like the fact this is for sensitive skin because it means it will be ok for most people!


1.  ModelCo Lip Lacquer - Fire Red
Full Size Product!  $24.00


 I like getting makeup in beauty boxes though for some reason I always seem to get bright red lipstick/gloss.  This is a very intense "fire-engine red" colour so I probably won't wear it that much... maybe just pressed into the lips so that the colour isn't too out there.  I'm too much a neutral girl :)

 
1.  Glam Manicare Nail Art Pens - Gold
Full Size Product!  $9.99



 You already know what I am going to say... I don't wear nail polish.  But I do actually quite like this sample.  I've never tried nail art so I look forward to trying this out.  The only thing I do wish I'd got a pink or silver.  I like how this kit comes with everything you need as well.


 1.  Urban Skincare Co - Repair & Body Balm
RRP for 100ml is $12.95.  I received 35ml = $4.53


This balm smells amazing!  This is an amazing size sample and something I will definitely use.  I also love how they give you a coupon so that if you like it you can buy it for less.


And those were the contents of my September 2014 Bella Box subscription!

Total Box Value = $63.72

(Which doesn't even include the ModelCo sachets)

Overall I really liked this bag...  I've said it a million times but I am so happy with Lust Have It as a beauty subscription as that's not because I'm an affiliate.  Their bags are so on point and always contain plenty of full size products!  Speaking of affiliates... heh heh :)  If YOU would like $5.00 off your first month's Lust Have It Women's Beauty Box simple enter the code THINKAPRIL at the checkout and your first bag will only cost you $14.95!







 Let me know what beauty boxes you guys are subscribed to and what you thought of your boxes.  Also as always let me know if there are any products you'd like individual reviews on and I'd love to do them for you :)








No comments:

Post a Comment