10 November 2014

Random Avon Products | Thinking About April

 A little while ago I was given a few products from a family member that sells Avon and I thought I'd show you what I've tried and give you mini reviews of them all...




 Super Extend Infinitize Mascara
I really like this mascara and I wasn't expecting to.  The big orange tube sort of scared me but the mascara was awesome!  It lengths my lashes like crazy and makes them look like there is a million of them!  It's become a staple in my makeup bag and I would definitely suggest checking it out!




 Crazy wand... but it makes it super easy to apply the mascara evenly to all the lashes... even the pesky corner ones!




 Clearskin Invisible Blemish Corrector - for oily blemish-prone skin
I wasn't a bit fan of this product as I really didn't see any results.  It's got a plastic doe shaper applicator that I didn't find that useful and I just didn't see my blemishes corrected at all...




Moisture Effective - Eye Makeup Remover Lotion
 I was interested to see how this makeup remover would go as I've only ever tried wipes and micellar water.  I apply this to my eyes onto dry skin and rub it lightly in circular motions.  This makes me look like a messy panda ;)  and so I make sure I have a wet flannel to wipe off the mess.  This works really well and leaves my eye area feeling soft which I like.




Smooth Minerals Lip Gloss
 I wouldn't call this lip gloss super pigmented but it adds a nice colour to the lips and I like wearing wearing this over a pink/nude lipstick to add a bit of shine.  The gloss is a bit milky but I don't mind it for layering.




So those are the things I tried from Avon.  Let me know if you've tried anything from this brand as I'd love to check more things out!











No comments:

Post a Comment