3 September 2015

30 Weeks - Pregnancy Update

So I am currently 30 weeks and 5 days pregnant and I haven't posted an updated since I was 23 weeks.... naughty April ;)  So I thought that since I finally posted the photos of my Lust Have It boxes that I would update you on mummy-me.

I am still loving pregnancy.  I don't know whether this feeling is going away soon (a lot of people promise me I'll hate it towards the end) but right now I love my tummy and I love the little kicks I feel.  Scratch that.  They aren't little anymore!  I'm feeling my little one's legs/arms all the time now which is so crazy and beautiful because it means there's an actual baby in there!  I love looking down at my tummy and seeing movements and I love the fact that my husband can feel bubs too!

As far as preparations go we have made a lot of big purchases since I last updated you.  My amazing husband surprised me with a cot, change tablet & bassinet/rocker that I'd seen on Gumtree and loved.  We've also been gifted a pram and maxi cosy from my parents and it is amazing!  They also brought over a whole lot of "essentials" like sleep bags, clothes, sicky cloths, muslin clothes, etc. which are so nice to have.  I feel a lot more on top of things now which is nice.

We still haven't set up our nursery properly but we're hoping to get it painted and then set up soon!  I always want to get my bags packed in the next few weeks so I don't have to constantly think about them.  I might have a while to go but being over-prepared helps me to not constantly stress that I won't be under-prepared or not ready.

We've been to two more antenatal classes, one on normal labour and the other on complicated labours.  These classes made things extremely real as you have to start thinking about your birth plan and thinking about what you want to happen if things don't go as planned.  I'm really enjoying the classes and would recommend any mummys-to-be out there booking into them.

And that's all I can think of for now!  :)  Let me know  if you have any questions and I'd be happy to answer them for you!  Only 9 weeks and 3 days until my due date! Crazy.





No comments:

Post a Comment