21 September 2015

Lust Have It - August 2015 Birthday Bag | Thinking About April

Even before I received Lust Have It for August 2015 I knew it was going to be something special.  LHI's bags are generally amazing value but when they do birthday bags they are always amazing!  Well 2015 Birthday Bag certainly did not disappoint!  Everything in the bag was FULL SIZE - enough said :)

So here is what we got this month...




Lust Have It August 2015:
Red Carpet Kolour Body Glow in Light $49.95
Reed Orange & Poppy Seed Scrub $6.50
Mellow Cosmetics Baked Eyeshadow in Plum $9.50
Mellow Cosmetics Mineral Auto Twist Liner in Black $8.00
Ulta3 Volume & Length Mascara $6.95
TOTAL:  $80.90 for the box!


I love the fact they have a good assortment of cosmetics and skin care in this month's bag and also the fact that I haven't tried any of these brands before.  Also it's good having the Ulta3 mascara in there as it's a new product which is exactly what beauty subscriptions are there for.  Overall I was extremely impressed with this month's bag and can't wait to see what Lust Have It have in store for us next month!

If YOU would like $5.00 off your first month's Lust Have It Women's Beauty Box simple enter the code THINKAPRIL at the checkout and your first bag will only cost you $14.95!  

 Let me know what beauty boxes you guys are subscribed to and what you thought of your boxes. Also if you'd like any individual reviews on the products you see here let me know, I'd love to do them for you!






No comments:

Post a Comment