22 April 2016

Welcome Back - Life Update | Thinking About April

After 7 months away from my little space on the internet, I am back :)  A lot has changed since I last wrote...  I finished up at my job and had a little girl!  My life has completely changed and even though at times it is really hard, it's definitely changed for the better.  Our daughter is the most beautiful little cheeky monkey and I'm totally not biased ;)  I really want to get back into blogging for good now, we'll see how I go.  I want this to be a space where I can talk about my little one, products I love & ones I don't and general life stuff.  I'm really looking forward to the possibilities of where this blog can go but most of all I'm excited to once again have an outlet.  This year is going to be an exciting one.... with a 5 month old every day is different :)  I've got a holiday coming up to QLD and some DIY's that my husband and I want to do around our house including a playroom for our little one and a corner in our backyard we want to transform.  I also can't wait for her 1st birthday!!  In fact I'm already planning it :)  I'll do a post about that soon to show you the ideas I already have!

Maybe it’s not always about trying to fix something broken. Maybe it’s about starting over and creating something better.:

As always I'd love to know any posts you would like me to write :)  I want to do a couple of posts a week and see how I go so let me know!  Have a lovely weekend...











No comments:

Post a Comment